Server Banner

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A new Voice and hopefully a new start for Exiled Gaming

Hi fellow Exiled Gaming members.

I have been asked to contribute stories, pictures and list events for the server, I hope that I do an excellent job and continue the good work that MasterKnives, Michael_Lee, and AydiaFaith have in the past.
If anyone would like to host a game, or another idea let me know. If you have an idea and lack the materials or funding for such event I would be more than happy to assist you.
If there are pictures from the server you would like to share message me in game and I'll post them.
This website is about all of you so you all have a voice in it

Thank you again for this honor

g3y3r

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons