Server Banner

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


I just want to take some time to wish everybody near and far a Happy Halloween. I realize many of our players here don't live in America or other areas of the world that happen to celebrate the holiday, but I wish to extend my thanks for them for taking part in our Halloween events and celebrations that have been held on the server. 

I also want to take some time to thank the few people who joined us for the scary movie nights we've had (almost) every Saturday this month. Some of you really enjoyed the movies and many of them were movies you never seen before. It's always a pleasure to introduce people to the movies that I had growing up.

So everybody have a safe Halloween, and watch a scary movie or two tonight. We'll be doing this plus more next year.

Yours LOYALLY
MasterKnives

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons