Server Banner

Friday, August 19, 2011

Thoroughfare of Incorruptibility SpeedWay!

I finally got around to building our new race track where I plan to hold my foot races. I have decided to name it Thoroughfare of Incorruptibility SpeedWay! This track is dedicated to all the LOYAL and HONEST players and STAFF who have had the RESPECT AND HONOR to dedicate their time to our server. I want to congratulate erderer for winning first place in our initial test race here late at night. He walks away with 100, second got 50, and third got 10.

Thank you all for your continued support and refusal to feign ignorance. 

1 comments:

MasterKnives said...

PS.

Loyalty.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons